Swansea University: Fully funded Doctorate Graduate Teaching Assistantship
School of Management, Swansea University, offers vacancy for a fully funded Graduate Teaching Assistantship beginning September 2016. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake PhD research within the School, as well as carrying out a number of teaching responsibilities.
PhD proposals are welcome in any areas of research activity within the School of Management, including the following:
- Data Analytics
- Finance or Accounting
- Human Resources, Organizations
- Information Systems
- Electronic Government
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Marketing and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Applicants must have an Ist class or upper IInd class (2.1) honours degree and usually an appropriate Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably with a substantial research skills.
- UK or EU and overseas students are may apply, granting only UK/EU tuition fees by this studentship.
- Overseas students will be required to pay the difference between UK/EU and international tuition fees.
- Overseas students must be able to show that they are able to finance the difference in tuition fee value prior to beginning their studies.
- Studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax free stipend of £14,296/annum for 3 years.
How to Apply:
Candidates should submit a:
- Research proposal relating to one of the above specified areas
- Covering letter
- All documents must be sent to: Ms Amy Jones (Amy.E.Jones@swansea.ac.uk)
|Subject areas||Management, Finance, HR, Economics, E-business|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||EU/UK, International Students|
|Deadline||15 July 2016|
Informal enquiries may be directed to:
- Professor Yogesh K Dwivedi: Y.K.Dwivedi@swansea.ac.uk
- Dr Emma Slade: E.L.Slade@swansea.ac.uk
- Ms Sian Roderick: S.Roderick@swansea.ac.uk
- Ms Amy Jones: Amy.E.Jones@Swansea.ac.uk
For Further Details: Click