The University of Konstanz is inviting application for a Synergy Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme. This is a 2-year Postdoctoral Fellowships are for all those in the early stage of their career who plans to develop and implement an independent research project. This programme allows two researchers with different disciplinary backgrounds to work on a single project, each contributing their own topical or methodological expertise, while having the opportunity to sharpen their individual research profiles.
- Applicants should be in possession of a doctoral degree granted between 15 October 2019 and 31 December 2021. Earlier graduation dates can be accepted in case of maternity/paternity leave, or working contracts outside academia
- Applicants must not hold a permanent professorship, or have a habilitation or equivalent (Venia legendi).
- Candidates with their own position funded by another program, which can be transferred to Konstanz, are also eligible
- Applicants must propose a research project that ties in with a discipline represented at the University of Konstanz.
- Applicants should contact potential mentors (Local Academic Partner) among the researchers at the University of Konstanz in order to ensure appropriate affiliation. Support from a department strengthens the application
- International experience in teaching or research, and a strong interest in interdisciplinary topics are desirable
Apply online and upload the following documents are required to submit the application:
- A complete application form
- Motivation letter (1 page max)
- Project outline (5 pages max)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all relevant degree certificates
- Writing sample (30 pages max)
- 02 letters of reference
|Organization||University of Konstanz|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 October 2021|