Talent scholarship is offered by the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS). The scholarship aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Candidates from all nationality may apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
ATS awards €3,000 at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the program of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Candidate must be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Candidate must enroll in one of the program of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Institutional tuition fee must be paid (non-EEA students)
- Candidate should not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Candidate must obtain all 60 credits in the present academic year of programme, with a minimum average grade of 7
- Students in AUAS European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule:
How to apply:
- Applicants meeting all the eligibility conditions for the ATS may download the application form.
- After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate contact person, with a copy of residence permit and a certified gradetranscript.
- After completion of a full year of studies on 31 August, students shall submit the applications for ATS before 31 December of the same year.
- Students who started their studies in the II semester, and therefore will have completed a full year of studies on 31 January, must submit their application before 31 May of the same year.
|Organization||Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS)|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for international applicants|
|Deadline||31 December and 31 May|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Address Netherlands