The TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences (TCIS) is a young and dynamic new institute with faculty members drawn from across the Natural Sciences, and students, postdoctoral fellows and scientific officers associated with them.
- Natural Sciences
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Basic and Applied Science
- Applicants must have Doctoral degree in the relevant area and have a proven outstanding academic track record and a matching publication list.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of postdoc experience, but this clause may be relaxed in the case of absolutely exceptional applications.
How to apply:
- Qualified applicants should apply through the online faculty application portal of TIFR Hyderabad:
- Lists of required documents and letters can be found after registration at the application site
- The level of appointment will be commensurate with the credentials.
- Comprehensive startup funding will be provided to set up the selected research programs.
- Selected candidate is expected to contribute to teaching of the graduate students in the TIFR (Deemed University) graduate program in addition to performing original research.
- Applications are reviewed throughout the year.
|Organization||TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences (TCIS)|
Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Physics), Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Materials Science
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
For Further Details: Click
- Total Jobs 23 Jobs
- Address India