The Institute for Molecules and Materials at Radboud University is inviting applications for a Tenure-Track (Assistant Professor) of Nanomedicine. The selected candidate will be independent researcher, able to embed in the Systems Chemistry Department.
Study areas (but not limited to):
- miniaturised instrumentation
- nanofluidics and sensing
- imaging and nanomedicine delivery and therapeutics
- Candidates with a broad interest in nanomedicine and complex molecular systems are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must have a background in physical chemistry, biochemistry, bioengineering and/or bionanotechnology and are able to strengthen the Department’s nanomedicine research.
- Candidate must be an enthousiastic and ambitious scientist, hold a PhD and have the skills required to conduct research in the field of nanomedicine and initiate a novel, internationally recognised research area within IMM.
- Candidate must be an enthusiastic lecturer willing to participate in the educational programmes of the Faculty of Science.
Apply online and address application to Prof. Daniela Wilson including the following attachments:
- A motivation Letter
- CV including a list of publications.
- A selection of three most significant publications with brief motivation for this selection (please do not attach the original manuscript).
- A research statement including a description of how this research program will add novel aspects to- and align with the research program of the IMM (maximum 5 pages).
- A teaching statement (maximum 1-5 pages).
- The names and contact information (including e-mail addresses) of two to three potential references.
Nanomedicine, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Physical Chemistry, Biochemistry
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||9 October 2020|