Tezpur University – Faculty Position and Research officer: Applications in prescribed proforma are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant teaching / Faculty positions.
Details positions are given below:
Position 1: Professor (01)
Minimum educational qualifications:
- An eminent scholar having al least 55% of marks at Master’s degree or an equivalent grade on a point based scale wherever grading system is followed with Ph.D. in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality and, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
- The person should possess adequate knowledge and working knowledge on
Dr. Ambedkar’s thoughts and works and should possess proven commitment
to the cause of social justice.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience
- Age: Below 65 years
Position 2: Research Officer
- Post Graduate with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Sociology Social Work / Political Sciences / Public Administration.
- Preference will be given to those having Ph.D degree.
- Desirable: 2 years’ experience in relevant area.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years (relaxable as per Government of India rules)
The above pay bands carry other allowances admissible as per Government of India rules.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications in the “prescribed proforma” available on the University website. The filled in application shall be submitted to The Registrar, Tezpur University. P.O. Napaam. Disl. Sonitpur, PIN-784028, so as to reach on or before the last date. Details regarding the positions are given in the link below.
Deadline: Last date for receipt of HI led-in application: 28.02.2017
|Salary||As per Gov. rules|
|Eligibility||Masters, PhD + experience|