THE BOGLIASCO FELLOWSHIPS, ITALY
Bogliasco Fellowships are awarded, open to all nationality, to qualified persons doing advanced creative work or scholarly research.
Disciplines: Archaeology, Architecture, Dance, Classics, Film/Video, History, Landscape Architecture, Literature, Philosophy, Music, Theater and Visual Arts.
Who can apply: Applicants for Fellowships are expected to demonstrate significant achievement in their disciplines, commensurate with their age and experience. An approved project is presumed to lead to the completion of an artistic, literary, or scholarly work, followed by publication, performance, exhibition, or other public presentation.
Numer of Fellowships: Approximately 50 Bogliasco Fellowships are awarded every year.
Duration: Fellowships usually last one month.
- Fellows may be accompanied by spouses or spouse equivalent companions during their stay.
- Providing the crucial gifts of space, time, and freedom from the distractions of daily life, Bogliasco
- During their stay at the Study Center, Bogliasco Fellows and accompanying spouses/companions are provided with living quarters (bedroom with private bath) and full board.
- Fellows are assigned separate private studios.
- The cost of transportation to and from the Study Center is the responsibility of the Fellows, as are all other personal expenses incurred during the Fellowship period.
- Fellowships also encourage international exchange and understanding among Fellows in a stimulating multicultural environment.
- Foundation’s offers residential fellowships for artists and scholars of all nations who have made significant contributions to the arts and humanities.
- Fellowships are not awarded to students currently in a degree-granting program.
Applications for these Fellowships must be submitted online. The documents, should be submitted in English, Italian, French, Spanish or German, will be required:
- The completed application form;
- Three (03) letters of reference;
- A short-form curriculum vitae, three pages in length;
- A one-page description of the project that the applicant would pursue;
- A sample of the applicant’s work that has been published, performed, exhibited, or otherwise publicly presented during the last five years.
|Level||Short Visit / Internship|
|Subject Areas||Arts and Humanities|
|Fellowship Amount||Travel, Living quarters and full boarding|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities, artists and scholars|
|Deadline||15 January/15 April