PROCESS: Engineering Solutions for the Process Industry, A Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND Postdoctoral Fellowship (6 fellowships available in Call 3) available at University of Limerick. These positions are two-year fellowship will include an individual research project under the academic supervision of a researcher affiliated with one of the participating centres and a non-academic supervisor, likely a relevant industry partner representative.
- Hybrid Processing
- Process Modelling, Control & PAT
- Bulk Solids Processing
- Heat & Momentum Transfer
- Mass Transfer Processes
- Candidates must be in possession of a doctoral degree (PhD) or must have at least four years full-time equivalent research experience.
- Applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity (e.g. work, study) in Ireland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline (14 May 2021). For career-restart and reintegration applications, a relaxed mobility rule applies.
- Career Restart Fellowships: The applicant must have undertaken a career break in research (i.e. he/she must not have been active in research for at least 12 months immediately prior to the Call deadline). Whether or not the researcher has been active in research is determined on the basis of Fellowships or employment contracts in the domain of research.
- Reintegration Fellowships: The applicant must be a national or long-term resident of a Member State or Associated Country and must move or have moved from a Third Country directly to the Republic of Ireland.
How to apply:
|Organization||University of Limerick|
|Subject areas||Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Data Management, Statistics, Modelling, IT|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|