Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland announces the opening of 17th edition of Thesaurus Poloniae fellowship programme. The programme is implemented by the International Cultural Centre in Krakow, the city being a leading Polish academic centre.
Duration: 3 month fellowship programme
About the programme:
- The programme is dedicated to non-residents of Poland who conduct their research on culture, history and multicultural heritage of the Republic of Poland as well as on Central Europe.
- Both the researchers who deal with practical aspects of management and protection of cultural heritage, and theoretists dealing with history, sociology, ethnography, anthropology etc. are welcome to apply and participate in the programme.
- The Fellowship is run in two categories: Senior Programme addressed to university professors and senior lecturers/PhD holders, and Junior Programme addressed to PhD candidates.
- For Senior Programme participants: 3500 PLN/month (ca 770 EUR)
- For Junior Programme participants: 2500 PLN/month (ca 550 EUR)
- One-off grant: 1500 PLN (ca 330 EUR)- for both
- Interested and eligible candidates in the Thesaurus Poloniae Fellowship must send their application packages to the ICC postal address before the closing date.
- Application must include:
- An essay (max 500 words) on the research plan to be conducted in Krakow.
- Applicants applying for the Junior Programme must attach 2 academic recommendation letters.
|Organization||International Cultural Centre (ICC), Republic of Poland|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||History, Sociology, Ethnography, Anthropology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||anytime between 31st December- 15th February
anytime between 30th June- 15th July
- Name of Organisation Field Value