Phd program in tissue engineering, regenerative medicine and stem cells: Six (06) fellowships are available at the University of Minho (UMinho). The scholarship is annual, eventually renewed until a maximal of 4 years, and it cannot be awarded to periods of less than 6 consecutive months.
Funding: Funding under the scope of the call from the Portuguese Science Foundation IP, and Ministry of Technology and Higher Education (FCT / MCTES), and the European Social Fund through the Operational Programme Human Capital (HC OP)
- Doctoral Program should preferentially hold an MSc degree on Biomedical Engineering, Biological Engineering, Materials Engineering, Biology, Medicine, Biochemistry, Medicine or related/equivalent areas.
- A good standard in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills is also required, candidates will be interviewed in English either in person or by video conference.
Who can Apply
- National’s citizens or nationals of other member states of the European Union;
- Citizens of third countries, residence permit holders or beneficiaries of long-term resident status
- Citizens of third countries with which Portugal has signed reciprocity agreements;
- Citizens of third countries, provided that the appropriate opening announcement is provided for an individual interview selection method.
- Not eligible citizens who have already benefited, for the same purpose scholarships of the same type of placed now in competition, if they have been directly funded by FCT.
Deadline: The applications should be submitted between by18th of June 2017.
DOCUMENTS: The full application must include the following documents to the email email@example.com.
- Full CV sign and date;
- Motivation letter;
- Copy of identification card;
- Copy of the Certificate of academic degrees with grade;
- Reference letters;
SELECTION METHODS: The evaluation of the applications is based on Academic Qualifications and Interview. The evaluation criteria for each method is as follows:
- Curriculum Evaluation (50%)
1.1 Academic qualifications and Research Experience (25%)
1.2 Motivation of the candidate and quality of the feedback received from the reference letters (25%)
- Interview (50%)
2.1 Professional and behavioral skills during the interview
|Organization||University of Minho (UMinho)|
|Subject areas||Biotechnology (Tissue Engineering Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cells)|
|Fellowship amount||As per Gov. rules|
|Eligibility||Masters in relevant areas|