The University of Tokyo Fellowship is offering Special Scholarship Program for International Students (Todai Fellowship). The Todai Fellowship provides financial support to international students of excellent academic achievement in their academic research in the doctoral courses of The University of Tokyo by granting a scholarship as well as promotes the admission of international students from various countries.
- Those applying for admission to a doctoral course of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those who hold a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student” as prescribed in Appendix 1 of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Order No. 319 of October 4, 1951) as of his/her enrollment.
- Those applying and/or planning to apply for fellowships or scholarships provided by private organizations are, in principle, ineligible.
Fellowship value: JPY 200,000/month
Duration: Three years
- Application Form for 2019 Todai Fellowship
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor (preferably from your master program supervisor)
- Transcript of graduate school and undergraduate school
- Study Plan
- List of past achievements
- Copy of presented papers three main papers
|Organization||University of Tokyo|
|Subject areas||Natural Science|
|Fellowship amount||JPY 200,000/month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|