Tokyo Tech (Tokyo Institute of Technology ) announces its International Graduate Program in October 2007 as an opportunity for qualified international students, who may have little or no knowledge of the Japanese language, to enroll in Tokyo Tech’s Master’s or Doctoral programs and pursue an advanced degree in Japan.
Tokyo Tech offers 2 Programs:
- Master’s Program
- Doctoral Program
- School of Science: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Earth and Planetary Sciences
- School of Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Systems and Control Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information and Communications Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Economics
- School of Materials and Chemical Technology: Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Science and Engineering
- School of Computing: Mathematical and Computing Science, Computer Science
- School of Life Science and Technology: Life Science and Technology,
- School of Environment and Society: Architecture and Building Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Trans-disciplinary Science and Engineering
- Applicant must have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or are expected to complete.
- Applicants who have graduated from a university or college in Japan may also apply.
- Applicants holding degree equivalent to Bachelor’s degree or expected to do so from outside Japan are also eligible.
- Persons who have successfully completed 15 years of education and obtained a degree equivalent to Bachelor’s degree outside Japan or who are expected to do so and are individually assessed and recognized by the relevant School of Tokyo Institute of Technology as having outstanding academic records.
- Persons whose countries do not require 16 years of education to possess a university-level education and satisfy both of the conditions presented below and are individually evaluated and recognized by the Tokyo Institute of Technology Graduate School as having academic ability equivalent to or higher than that of graduates of a Japanese university:
- Persons who have spent at least 01 year as a research student or research fellow at a university or research institution in or outside Japan after receiving Bachelor’s degree.
- Persons who are at least 22 years old by March 31.
- Applicants holding degree equivalent to a Master’s degree or a professional degree at a university or college outside Japan, or who are expected receive it by March.
- Students who have received a Master’s degree or a professional degree in Japan.
- Students who do not meet the above eligibility conditions but are individually evaluated and recognized by the Institute as having academic abilities equivalent to or higher than that of a holder of a Master’s degree or professional degree.
|Organization||Tokyo Institute of Technology|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s Program, Doctoral Program|
Life Sciences, Engineering, Computing, Physical Sciences, Environmental Science
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||August 11, 2020–October 21, 2020|
For Further Details: Click