TOYOTA has kindly funded The David C. Lizárraga Fellows, an extraordinary group of graduate students since 2007. The TELACU Education Foundation combines significant financial aid with extremely effective programs that guarantee students academic accomplishment.
TELACU was recognized in 1968 as a revolutionary institution dedicated to service, empowerment, progress, and the establishment of self sufficiency. TELACU was at first funded through centralized legislation authored by Senators Robert F. Kennedy and Jacob K. Javits to rejuvenate urban, underserved communities throughout the USA.
Priority is given to candidates pursuing higher degrees in Business and Engineering, those majoring in other disciplines can also be considered. Till date, many fellows have been transformed to enter the professional world as doctors, researchers, advocates, entrepreneurs and the innovators of our future. Utilizing an exclusive business model The TELACU Model for society and monetary development, each and every business TELACU owns and operates has a dual bottom line that is productivity that is indissoluble from social impact.
|Organization||TELACU Education Foundation|
|Subject areas||Business , Engineering|
|Eligibility||Enrolled in higher degree|
Eligibility: Basic qualifications required for the fellowship are as follows:
- First generation college student.
- Be pursuing an higher degree in Business or Engineering
- Student should get minimum 2.5 GPA
- Enrolled in a graduate course full-time for the current academic year.
- Permanent citizen of a community listed in the College Success Program Guidelines
- Exhibit financial need
Selected applicants will be called for interview, and will be ranked based on their aptitude to demonstrate a amalgamation of the following:
- Stupendous leadership qualities.
- Outstanding record of professional and extracurricular accomplishments.
- Dedication to the development and economic empowerment of society.
- Financial need in order to effectively complete a graduate program
For Further Details: Click