Traineeship or Internship vacancy is available in Graphic Design & Communications, e-learning & Social Media, Reporting & Organizing Training Sessions. Organizational Unit is Knowledge Systems Innovation Unit, Duration of contract will be min. 6 months. Duty Station will be Geneva, Switzerland.
Applicant must be French speaking, qualified for an internship/traineeship of a minimum period of six months on a full-time unpaid basis at UNITAR (United Nations Institute for Training and Research) headquarters in Geneva.
- Gathering and analyzing training evaluation data;
- Assisting in the delivery of e-Learning courses;
- Supporting knowledge-sharing activities;
- Designing and delivering information sessions;
- Specific terms of reference (ToRs) will be established in accordance with ongoing projects.
- ToRs will also include learning outcomes on specific skills to be developed during traineeship/internship assignment.
- Applicant must belong to any of the following fields: Education, Communication, Journalism, Psychology, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Digital Media, Graphic Design
- Applicant must have organizational, analytical and technical skills to assist with the delivery and organization of courses.
- Applicant must be able to take high level of individual responsibility, commitment and initiative.
- Experience of MS Office package and computer skills to deal with a variety of tools are required.
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator is required.
- Familiarity with web 2.0 technologies is highly required.
- Language: Proficiency in French, working knowledge of English (desirable).
How to apply:
- Motivation letter
- Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “Internship” in subject line.
Note: Intern/Trainees are not financially remunerated by UNITAR but they receive a monthly lump-sum to cover transportation.
|Organization||UNITAR (United Nations Institute for Training and Research)|
|Subject areas||Education, Communication, Journalism, Psychology, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Digital Media, Graphic Design|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 July 2016|
For Further Details: Click