Transform Together Scholarships-Sheffield Hallam University: Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Sheffield Hallam University is offering Transform Together scholarships which are open to international and European Union (non-UK) students. It is for the students who are applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course for the academic year 2018/19.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK would serve as the host institution.
Study subjects: All full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses offered by the University.
Number of Scholarships: Not mentioned
Nationality: European Union (non-UK) and International students can apply
Scholarship value: For postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree half fee waiver (50%) is available.
Course starts: January 2019
- The applicant must be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- For undergraduate students only – should have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- For postgraduate students only – should have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course. Transcripts need to be attached as evidence to the scholarship application
- The applicant must have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- He/She should be self-funding the studies
- The applicant must be able to pay any additional fees required by the course, such as field trips
How to apply:
In order to be able to apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, the student must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year.
If the candidate has yet not applied for a course, please he/she should check the online prospectus and apply at the earliest.
Once the applicant has received an offer for a course, he/she must complete and submit the scholarship application form with transcripts.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2018
|Organization||Sheffield Hallam University|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelors/ Masters|
|Subject Areas||Courses offered by the university|
|Fellowship Amount||Half fee waiver|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||31 May 2019|
- Name of Organisation Field Value