Tsukuba University in Japan is inviting applications for Academic Year 2019-20. The University Recommendation Scholarships are being provided to Privately Financed International Students.
The University of Tsukuba is one of the oldest national universities in Japan. It is one of the leading research universities in in the city of Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture in the Kanto region of Japan.
Nationality: Privately financed international students who hold a status of residence of “Student” are eligible to apply.
Level of study: undergraduate, graduate and research program
Study Subject: Subjects offered by the university
Scholarship Award: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility Criteria: The following students are not eligible to apply:
- Students who will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the university in AY 2018-19
- Students who are expected to receive any scholarships or grants (including those covering living expenses) in AY 2019-20
- The students who will continue to receive current scholarship in Academic Year 2019-20 cannot apply
How to Apply:
The applications should be submitted to the dean of the college / the provost of the school enrolled (Academic Service Office: student support or graduate academic affairs section or office of the graduate program)
- The (prescribed form 1) which is the scholarship application form for privately financed international students for Academic year 2019-20
- Study plan for undergraduate students
- Research plan for graduate students and research students
- Supervisor’s remarks which should be filled in prescribed form 4 should be submitted. The envelope should be sealed by supervisor.
- Status of enrollment notification (prescribed form 5) Note: Not necessary to submit at the time of application.
- Applicants should separately submit this form to their respective academic service office (student support or graduate academic affairs section) promptly afterwards.
- Latest academic transcript should be submitted. If the latest academic transcript has not been available at the time of application, it may be omitted.
- Undergraduate students should submit a copy of undergraduate academic transcript of the University of Tsukuba
- Master’s course students should submit a copy of undergraduate academic transcript of the university graduated, and academic transcript of master course of the University of Tsukuba
- Doctoral course students should submit a copy of master’s course academic transcript of the university graduated, and doctoral course academic transcript of the University of Tsukuba.
- Research students should submit a copy of undergraduate academic transcript of the University graduated from
- Academic Record Entry Sheet (only for graduate students in their first year in the master and doctoral courses)
- A copy of the Residence Card (it should be enlarged copy of both sides so that the status of residence is clearly visible)
|Organization||University of Tsukuba|
|Fellowship Level||undergraduate, graduate and research program|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||Not known|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||April 12, 2019|