TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships: TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships
Duration of the program: 22nd July to 16th August 2019
Nationality: Open for International students.
The TU Berlin Summer University is awarding Summer University Scholarships to outstanding students applying to participate in the 2019 Summer Program.
The TU Berlin is an internationally renowned university.
Eligibility Criteria: Proof of efficiency in English would be required from applicants whose first language is not English.
Level of Study: Summer scholarships
Subject Areas: Entrepreneurship, Satellite Design, 3D Printing, and Robotics.
The scholarship would be provided with the support of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) as well the TU Berlin Summer University.
Funding in 3 categories would be provided.
Maximum candidates would receive funding from only one category.
A small number of applicants may receive funding in both categories listed below.
- Multiple scholarships would be available. Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD would be given.
- Partial travel expenses support would be provided at a fixed rate according to the DAAD guidelines based on the country of origin.
- Multiple partial travel expenses scholarships would also be available.
- The President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to one applicant only.
Number of Scholarships: Multiple Scholarships are available. One full scholarship, The President’s Scholarship, will be supported by the President of the TU Berlin; Prof. Dr. Christian Thomsen.
How to Apply: Application can be done online.
The following documents combined into one PDF should be sent along with the application form:
- Transcript of records (official grade list)
- Curriculum Vitae of maximum 2 pages
- Motivation letter of approx. 1 page
- Recommendation letter from one of the professors (recommended but not mandatory)
Application Deadline: 1st April 2019
|TU Berlin and DAAD
|Entrepreneurship, Satellite Design, 3D Printing, and Robotics
|Open for international students
|1st April 2019