TU Delft Excellence Scholarships for International Candidates By the Delft University of Technology. The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for talented international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students willng to study at TU Delft.
Level of study: Any of TU Delft’s MSc programmes
Target group: International students
Full or partial scholarship
- You must be an excellent international applicant
- You should be admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs,
- You should have cumulative GPA of 80 percent or higher of the scale max. in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally distinguished university.
Applications open on 15 October yearly. You should complete your online application as follows:
- Your complete application for an MSc program must be uploaded before 1 December of the preceding year.
- In addition to the regular documents for a MSc program application, you should also upload a Scholarship Application Form.
- Visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form & for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
|Organization||Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
TU Delft Excellence Scholarships
|Subject areas||All Subject areas|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||1 December (Yearly)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value