TÜBİTAK Scholarship Grant for PhD & Postdoctoral Study: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants is open for international highly qualified Masters and doctoral researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields of Sciences and Social sciences.
The program main aim is to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with prospective researchers from other countries.
Fellowship duration: Maximum duration is 12 months.
- Non-Turkish citizens
- Have an invitation from universities or research institution in Turkey;
- 35 years old or younger;
- A monthly stipend of 2,500 Turkish Liras, (equals to approx. 780 EUR)
- Travel costs involved (round trip up to 2,250 TL) and a Health insurance premiums (up to 2,250 TL).
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted electronically via TÜBİTAK scholarship application portal (see the link below).
Documents required for the applications:
- Application form;
- A Research proposal;
- Letter of acceptance from a university or a research institution in Turkey;
- A letter of motivation from the scientist in charge or advisor in Turkey;
- CV and list of publications of the scientist in charge or advisor in Turkey;
- Language certificates
- Degree (BSc, MSc and PhD) transcripts;
- Copy of PhD Diploma for postdoc applicants;
- Copy of birth certificate and / or passport;
- 2 letters of recommendations;
|Organization||Scientific and Technological Research Council|
|Level||PhD & Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Engineering and Technological Sciences, Natural Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.|
|Fellowship||· 2,500 TL/per month,
· travel costs (round trip up to 2,250 TL)
· health insurance premiums (up to 2,250 TL)
|Deadline||twice a year|
Deadlines: Applications are be accepted twice a year:
- 7 March – 7 April ;
- 31 August – 7 October .
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 621 Jobs
- Address India