TULIP LabEx has been organizing a residential training session since 2012 for Masters, PhD and post-doctoral students from all over the world. A unique opportunity to meet international speakers gathered in Occitanie for this occasion.
Theme: Biological interactions: from genes to ecosystems
Duration: July 06th to 12th, 2019
Location: Domaine de Ramonjuan (french Pyrénées).
Number of places: 25
About the summer school:
- Entirely in English, this summer school in integrative ecology and biology is part of the TULIP LabEx training program.
- It consists in plenary sessions and workshops, and covers all aspects of interactions among organisms ranging from the molecular biology point of view up to the eco-evolutionnary scale of interactions within populations and communities.
International speakers will be:
- Knight (Durham Univ., UK)
- Philippe Reymond (Univ. de Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Yuling Bai (Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands)
- Andrew Beckerman (Univ. of Sheffield, UK)
- Hanna Kokko (Univ. of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Yves Mauffette (Univ. du Québec à Montréal, Canada)
- Take an active part in a research team project at the interface between these scientific fields,
- Meet TULIP experts and renowned international researchers
- Full accommodation is provided to the students during the Summer School, as well as the travel from Toulouse to the Domaine de Ramonjuan
- Participants only have to cover for their travel expenses to Toulouse.
- Successful applicants will be informed before April 10th.
|Subject areas||Biological Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||27th March 2019|