Türkiye International research program is meant for researchers and academics, to motivate them to do useful joint research with country (Turkey), faculty in their expert fields and to enable the development of the international scientific interaction between researchers. Turkey Research Grants will be awarded under Scholarships.
Türkiye International research program Subject Areas:
- Archive Studies
- Citizenship in Europe
- Peace and Conflict Studies, Area Studies
- Conflict and Security
- Democratic Institution Building, Democratization
- Foreign policy and Ethnicity
- Philosophy & Philology
- Migration and Refugees
- World War I and II.
- Economics and sub-branches
- Theology, Human rights
- HR Management, Public administration
- Islamic Economics, Islamophobia
- Public finance, Public Policy
- Comparative Politics
- Cultural Studies, Ottoman history
- Media and Culture, New Media
- History of Art
- Political Science, Social Movements
- Sociology and sub-branches
- History of colonialism
- Date and sub-branches
- Turkish literature
- International relations, Public International Law, International Intervention and State Building
- International Organizations, International Political Theory
- Applications are made online.
- Applications are open throughout the year.
- Applications within 3 months from the date the applying are finalized and the results are e-mailed to the candidates.
- Turkey Scholarships within the scope of research fellowships to international students who are nationals of a country other than Turkey and / or researchers can apply.
- Applicants must have completed doctoral or dissertation stage of doctoral studies.
- Applicant must receive letter of acceptance/invitation.
- Age: under 45 years
- monthly scholarship amount 3.000 TL ‘dir (about $ 1,000)
- Accommodation does not include other costs such as insurance and college tuition.
- Scholarship is available for 12 months
|Organization||Türkiye Scholarships (Govt supported)|
|Subject areas||Mentioned above|
|Fellowship amount||$ 1,000/month|
|Eligibility||Open to International applicants|
For info and requests: email@example.com