The Behavioural Data Science Incubator (BDSI) at University of Twente is looking for two data scientists to further the innovative research topics.
- Candidate should be able to successfully support and advise researchers and students regarding data science at BMS.
- Applicant must have excellent computing skills come either from a degree in computer science or are acquired with a background in the social sciences.
- Applicant must be are well-versed in big data analytics and data mining with R and Python and have statistical knowledge.
- Applicant must be able to work both autonomously and in multidisciplinary project teams.
- Applicant must explore new solutions and translate research questions into great data analysis and visualisation.
- Applicant must have interest in or affinity with the social/behavioural sciences, have a creative mindset, can convince others, like to collaborate in a team and have a service orientation.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Subject areas||Computer Sciences, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th June, 2020|