Two EU Marie-Curie doctoral Studentships in association with MedImmune: Protease activated and protease-based protein drugs. This is a graduate studentship leading to the award of a Doctorate is available from 1 March 2017 (or later) under the supervision of Dr Lutz Jermutus at Cambridge University in the Biochemistry Department.
- Applicants must hold Ist or upper IInd class degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry or a relevant subject.
- Applicants having knowledge in protein engineering, directed evolution, chemical and kinetic analysis of enzyme mechanisms and familiarity with molecular biology techniques would have an edge.
Stipend and Duration:
- 96/annum; mobility allowance- €7200
- Three (3) year duration; Fixed-term (the funds for this post are available for 36 months in the first instance).
Applications must include the following:
- Short description of research interests (cover letter)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including exam marks and all relevant practical experience.
- Two references with the names and email-addresses, who knows applicant from courses or laboratory research work.
- Applications must be sent by 19 September 2016 via email to email@example.com
- Cite reference no. PH09909 on application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
|Organization||University of Cambridge|
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|
|Deadline||19 September 2016|
For Further Details: Click