Chalmers University is offering two postdoctoral positions in a project related to reduced CO2 emissions in the cement production. The project is highly interdisciplinary and consists of a collaboration between the Departments of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Mechanics and Maritime Sciences and Technology Management and Economics.
- To qualify for the two positions as a postdoc, you must have a doctoral degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, industrial ecology or mechanical engineering or similar; the degree should generally not be older than three years.
- In these positions you need to have experience in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or computational fluid dynamics (CFD) or lifecycle analysis (LCA).
About the position:
- The first position would be located at the Chemical Engineering division of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering department.
- The Division of Chemical Engineering includes two units: Chemical Reaction and Process engineering; Forest Products and Chemical Engineering.
- We have a wide range of experience and work both experimentally and with modelling.
- We have a long tradition of working with both fundamental scientific questions and applied problems together with industry.
- This position is within the unit for Chemical Reaction and Process Engineering
- The second position will be open at the Fluid Dynamic division of Mechanical and Maritime Science department.
- The research at the Division covers turbulent flow (both compressible and incompressible), multiphase flows, aero-acoustics and turbo machines. Our tools include both computations and experiments.
.How to apply:
- The application should be marked with Ref 20200351 and written in English. The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files, as below
- Assist Prof. Diana Bernin, Chemical Engineering
- Assist Prof. Gaetano Sardina, Fluid Dynamics,
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral(Ref 20200351)|
|Subject areas||Sciences and Technology|
|Deadline||September 01, 2020|