The Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics (MPI-IE) offers two postdoctoral positions (m/f/d) in molecular biology/evolutionary immunology. The positions will be available in the Boehm department and the group addresses a number of cutting-edge research questions related to the development and evolution of the vertebrate immune system.
About the position:
- The ideal candidates are experienced both in bioinformatic analyses of transcriptome and genome data, and in general immunological techniques and animal handling, including tissue transplantation.
- The positions are open immediately and initially funded for two years.
- Project 1 focuses on the haematopoietic system of lampreys
- Project 2 concerns the analysis of the immune system of teleosts.
- Applicants should possess an academic degree plus a PhD degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related field and a strong publication record.
- Candidate must be dedicated and motivated team player with strong communication skills and good command of the English language.
Submit complete application online including a motivation summary (1 page), CV and contact details of referees.
Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics (MPI-IE)
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 15th, 2020|