Two Postdoctoral (Chemistry): University of Hong Kong
Post-doctoral Fellow (Two posts) Department of Chemistry (25200), The University of Hong Kong
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Academic-related Staff
Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow (2 posts) in the Department of Chemistry , to commence as soon as possible for one year, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Applicants should possess a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry or equivalent, and fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- They should have a strong background in organic/inorganic chemistry and its application to catalysis.
- Applicants should also have a strong sense of responsibility, good organizational skills, the ability to work independently, and be self-motivated.
- The appointee will work on a collaborative approach to develop novel heterogeneous catalysts under the supervision of Dr. Jian He.
- Enquiries about the duties of the post should be sent to Dr. Jian He at email@example.com.
How to Apply
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits. At current rates, salaries tax does not exceed 15% of gross income.
The University only accepts online application for the above posts. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will commence as soon as possible and continue until July 5, 2019, or until the posts are filled, whichever is earlier.
Deadline: Jul 5, 2019
|Organization||University of Hong Kong|
|Deadline||Jul 5, 2019|