United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) offers Graduate Research Scholarships for International PhD Students.
- full package of benefits
- full tuition waiver
- monthly stipend
- housing or housing allowance
- health insurance
- research support
- Stipend: AED 10,000/month
- Applicant must enroll full-time in a minimum of 9 graduate credits per semester.
- Applicant must not be financially sponsored by any other organization or hold any active employment.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher in the Master’s degree.
- Applicant must have and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher at the PhD level.
- ranking and research classification of the institution from which the applicant received Master’s degree
- prior research experience and its relevance to UAEU research
- publication record
Duration of Awards:
- maximum 4 years at the PhD level
- faculty member may request only one semester extension for a Scholarship with documented justification
- Completed application form
- Identity documents- copies of passport and Khulasat Al-Qaid and international students (copy of passport).
- 2 certified copies of official transcripts from all Colleges or universities attended (the applicant must arrange for these to be sent directly to the Office of the Assistant Dean of the relevant College);
- An official copy of the applicant’s score on the IELTS exam or equivalent (the applicant must arrange for this to be sent directly to the Office of the Assistant Dean of the respective College); and
- 2 letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with the student’s academic work.
|Organization||United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||full tuition waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to Intrnational students|
More information about the scholarship