UBIMOTIF, European Training Network is offering 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD) positions under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant. The ubiquitin system is a major promising source for novel therapeutic approaches but its potential has not been fully exploited due to our limited understanding of ways to target the ubiquitin system.
About the project:
- The UBIMOTIF consortium aims to exploit novel technological advances to identify, characterize and exploit SLiMs on substrates that mediate interactions with ubiquitin ligases and DUBs.
- Appointment is for a period of (minimum) 36 months
- Candidates will be required to meet the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Early Stage Researcher eligibility criteria.
- Mobility rule: Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date.
- Early Stage Researcher (ESR) criteria: ESRs must, at the date of recruitment by the host organisation, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must have an ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English to a level that is sufficiently high for them to derive the full benefit from the network training.
- Apply online and application must include the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page).
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position.
- Master of Science diploma and transcript of records. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do.
- Publication list (if possible).
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||3 January 2020|