UCLAN (University of Central Lancashire) invites applications for a full time PhD (via MPhil) studentship in the School of Psychology.
Duration: 3 years full-time (subject to satisfactory progress)
- cost of tuition fees at UK/EU rates
- partial maintenance grant of £3000/annum
- International applicants may apply but will be required to pay the difference in tuition fees.
- Start Date: 1st January 2017
Project Title: Child Sexual Exploitation
- Applicant must hold or expected to hold a UK Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at 2:1 or above in a related discipline (or equivalent).
- International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTs 6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0) or equivalent qualification.
How to apply:
- Completed application forms must be returned to the Research Student Registry through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote the studentship reference number (Reference ST-16-04) by the closing date.
Closing Date: 6 November 2016
Expected Interview Date: 30 November 2016
Note: Current UCLAN research students are not eligible to apply for this research studentship
|Organization||University of Central Lancashire|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fees with other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||6 November 2016|
Informal enquiries to be directed to Dr Carol Ireland at email@example.com
For Further Details: Click