The UCSI University is inviting applications for University Trust scholarships for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program to study in Malaysia. The scholarship is open to International and Malaysian students. The scholarships are available for Course-based Programme & Research-based Programmes.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
- Application is open to Malaysian and International students pursing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
More information about the scholarships:
- The graduate scholarship awarded is in the form of full or partial tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
- The candidate must be full-time registered student at UCSI University and meet both the academic and English Language requirements.
- Duration of the Scholarship is to follow the minimum duration the programme the candidate enrolled in or to follow a pre-agreed duration.
- Candidates are expected to assist their supervisor and/or the University as Research or Teaching Assistant for a pre-agreed duration.
- Candidates are required to submit a Research Project Proposal to the Postgraduate Office within 3 months from the commencement of their postgraduate programme.
- Publication of research at the International Journals* is required for the candidates by the end of the duration: Master’s degree programme – 1 journal publication; Doctorate programme – 2 journal publications
- The candidate is required to sign an Intellectual Property Agreement with UCSI University.
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
- MBA (Blue Ocean Strategy)
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Arts and Design
- Master of Child Psychology
- Master of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Master of Science (Health Sciences)
- MSc in Actuarial Management Structure B & C
- MSc Logistics Management
- MSc in Technopreneurship
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Biotechnology with Business Management
- MSc Food Science with Business Management
- MSc Nutrition with Management
- MSc (Healthy Aging, Medical Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine)
- MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- MSc Pharmaceutical Technology
- MMus in Performance Studies
- Industrial PhD in Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Science)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Business and Management)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture
- MSc Applied Sciences, by Research
|Organization||UCSI University (Kuala Lumpur Campus)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Tutition fees+other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||5 July 2019, 19 July 2019 (for International students:|