UH Hilo International Student Scholarship 1763 views

The University of Hawai‘i (UH Hilo) System includes 10 campuses and educational, training and research centers across the Hawaiian Islands. As the public system of higher education in Hawai‘i, UH offers unique and diverse opportunities. 

About the Program: Scholarships are open to students who are admitted to the University. The UH System Common Scholarship Application is a single application form that can be used to apply for all scholarships, including both UH Hilo and UH scholarships.

Note: International students do not need to submit a FAFSA–Free Application for Federal Student Aid–to apply for these scholarships.

Disciplines: Arts, Science, commerce, pharmacy, languages

Qualifications: Students who meet all of the following qualifications may apply:

  1. Will enroll at UH Hilo in Fall 2016 on an F-1 student visa.
  2. Must be a classified full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student from a country other than the United States. Students on the exchange who do not intend to earn a degree from UH Hilo are not eligible.
  3. Completion of at least 12 credits at UH Hilo or another college or university in the United States at the time the scholarship begins. Priority is given to students who earned at least 12 graded credits
  4. Academic merit as demonstrated by a grade point average of at least 3.0 at UH Hilo.
  5. Some degree of financial need (as explained in your application).
  6. Limit of 4 years (or 8 semesters) to receive this scholarship.
  7. Willingness to volunteer for at least one international program per semester

Contact details

Jim Mellon, Director International Student Services & Intercultural Education

The University of Hawai’i at Hilo

Student Services Center Room E-204

E-mail: mellon@hawaii.edu. 

Organization University of Hawaii (HILO)
Fellowship Level Bachelors, Masters
Country USA
Subject areas Agriculture, Business & Economics, Pharmacy or Hawaiian Language
Fellowship amount The amount of the scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year will be $2,000 per semester
Eligibility Open for international students
Deadline Applications are accepted twice a year

  • Fall: June 1st
  • Spring: November 1st

MFPL International PhD Program, Austria

MFPL (Max F. Perutz Laboratories) MFPL (Max F. Perutz Laboratories) is a center established by the University of Vienna and

Raman Research Institute (RRI): Faculty Research Positions

Research Faculty Positions at the Raman Research Institute, India. Number of Vacancies: 14 Age Limit: Assistant Professor 40 years; Associate

Humboldt Research Fellowship for Experienced Researchers

Humboldt Research Fellowship is offered to International Experienced Researchers with above-average qualifications, completed Ph.D. less than 12 years ago, already

Four Year Doctoral Fellowship: University of British Columbia (UBC)

The University of British Columbia (UBC) is offering Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) program. The program will ensure UBC’s best

Tenure-track positions at the Assistant Professor level: IISc Bangalore India

Tenure-track positions at the Assistant Professor level at IISc Bangalore India The Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry (IPC) at

50 Raman Post-Docs: Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

Raman Post-Docs at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) by the Government of India. As a part of the IoE

Bertram Scholarship: Canadian Foundation for Governance Research (CFGR) 

The scholarship will support the work of students who are conducting research into organizational governance as part of their doctoral

COMSATS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme: TÜBITAK

The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) is inviting applications for the postdoctoral fellowship programme COMSATS (Post-Doctoral Scholarship).

Full-Time International Research Programmes: IISc

Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invites applications exclusively for research programmes leading to M. Tech. (Research) in Engineering and Doctoral

SIR – Scholar-in-Residence Fulbright Program, USA

The Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence (SIR) Program: It assists U.S. higher education / research institutions in expanding programs of academic international exchange.

Subscribe by email

Subscribe by Telegram