UNA4CAREER is a multiannual fellowship programme lead by the UCM and co-funded by the Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie action COFUND. Through UNA4CAREER, experienced researchers will be incorporated into one of the 94 Research Groups of Excellence in the UCM.
About the call:
- The objective of this call, of competitive character, is the incorporation of 20 post-doctoral researchers in the research groups of the UCM qualified as “excellent” for the development of 36-month research projects.
- These 20 fellows will be able to carry out their projects within the following areas of knowledge: Health, Experimental Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The applicant must not have resided or carried out her/his main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 16 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline. The timescale has been extended from 12 to 16 months due to mobility restrictions and border closures during the COVID19 outbreak.
- All applicants must be doctors on the closing date of the call. This requirement will be considered met when the applicant is in possession of the title of doctor, or can prove the successful defence of her/his thesis by means of the corresponding certificate, on the deadline for submitting applications.
- Applications must be made in collaboration with a UCM research group to which the tutor researcher is linked.
- The evaluation of each proposal is completely transparent, carried out with the collaboration of international experts.
Duration: 1 year, extendable annually, up to a maximum of 3 years.
- Applications must be completed and submitted via the Online Application Platform.
|Organization||Complutense University of Madrid (UCM)|
|Country||Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Germany, Poland, United Kingdom and Finland|
Health, Experimental Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA norms|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||13 Sep. 2020|