The Delft Technology Fellowship at TU Delft offers high-profile, tenure-track positions to outstanding female academic researchers in research fields in which Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is active.
About the fellowship:
- As a fellow, candidates will be offered the unique chance to establish your own research programme of international repute, including a generous start-up funding. The fellowships are awarded at Assistant, Associate or full Professor level.
- Applicant must be highly talented and motivated pioneer holding a PhD in a relevant discipline, with the ambition necessary to become a full Professor.
- Applicant must have a proven drive for scientific excellence demonstrated, for example, by publications in first-rate, international scientific journals, the ability to compete for external research funding and an extensive international network.
- Applicant must have a few years of post-doctoral working experience in industry or academia, preferably including experience outside of the Netherlands.
- Depending on level of experience candidate either are, or have the clear potential to develop into, an academic leader who guides and inspires her group.
- Applicant must have excellent communication and social skills, a coaching leadership style and experience in supervising research projects.
- The fellowship programme is open to scientists currently not employed by TU Delft.
Duration: A tenure-track position is offered for six years.
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||17 November 2019|