Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) offers Doctoral Research Grant to all PhD research students via Supervisor’s allocation.
Grant value: max of RM500.00 for this grant
- The Supervisor must be a permanent staff of UTM
- The Supervisor is the Main Supervisor to the student with ‘Active’ status.
- The application needs to be lodged through the SPS website and approved by SPS.
- The supervisor is not heading any research grant or currently heading a grant worth a maximum of RM25,000.00.
- The grant can be used to assist the following funding research activities: Data collection/field work; Travelling cost to attend conferences/seminars; Conference/Seminar fees; Journal publication fees (only for journals listed in SCOPUS or Web of Science database).
- Applicant must be registered as a full time PhD research student.
- Students exceed normal study duration (36 months) are not qualified for the grant.
- Priority will be given to doctoral student in assisting the purchase of critical material(s).
- Student(s) receiving sponsorships or any financial assistance such as RSG, Zamalah, MyPhD and others are not eligible.
Deadline: Offered throughout the year
How to Apply
- Apply through website
|Organization||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|