University of British Columbia invites applications for the post of Post-doctorate in Biochemistry. The position is available in Mayor lab at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and Michael Smith Laboratories at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver.
Position start: Between October 2016-February 2017
Tenure: 01 year contract; renewable based on performance
This position is funded by CIHR for a project on the role of Rsp5/Nedd4 E3 ubiquitin-ligase in the heat-shock ubiquitination response using biochemical approaches.
- The applicant is expected to be a motivated team player who fits into a multidisciplinary research environment.
- Applicant must have recently or nearly completed the Doctorate.
- Applicant must have published at least one first author research publication in a peer-reviewed journal
- Applicant must have background in biochemistry with experience in protein purification and enzymatic assays, such as in vitro ubiquitination assay.
- Submit application to Thibault Mayor at email@example.com
- CV (including scientific publications, posters and talks)
- Short research statement interest with a summary of PhD work.
- The position is available from fall 2016.
|Organization||University of British Columbia (UBC)|
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Molecular biology|
|Deadline||30 September 2016|
For Further Details: Click