The University of Auckland International Scholarships were established in 2016. The main aim of the Scholarships is to encourage new international students of high potential to enroll in undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
Subjects: All disciplines
Duration: 1 year
Scholarship value: Tuition fees; Up to $10,000 for PG study and up to $5,000 for UG study
Number of scholarships offered: Up to 14
- Scholarship is open to new full-fee paying international students pursuing a PGDip or Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or
- Scholarships are open to UG degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
- Students who have already commenced study at the University of Auckland will not be eligible to apply.
- The Scholarships are available for international students.
- The selection is based on academic merit; quality of the letter of application and recommendation by the applicant’s referee.
- The country of origin of the applicant may be considered by the selection committee to align with the University’s strategic aims.
- The Scholarships will be granted by the University Council on the recommendation of a selection committee
- The Scholarships are paid as a mandatory fees credit towards the Ist semester of study at the University.
- The Scholarships cannot be held together with any other award or grant.
|Organization||University of Auckland|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s & Bachelor’s|
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||18 November (Semester I);
1 May (Semester II)
- Name of Organisation Field Value