University of Cambridge: Fellowship’s for All Disciplines
Description: University of Cambridge has announced a number of fellowships for all categories, Bachelors, Master’s, PhD, and Postdoc etc.
College Prizes, Grants & Bursaries
Bursaries and prizes available to postgraduate students, these include sports awards and a writing competition. There is also a fund which is available to current postgraduate students by application, to help with the costs of attending conferences and research visits.
- The Pillman Conference Fund-This is to provide limited financial assistance (maximum of £150) to students attending conferences.
- The Pillman Hardship Fund –This is to provide small grants to postgraduates experiencing financial trouble.
Girton College has announced number of scholarships, studentships and Travel awards by application.
- The Graduate Research Scholarship– Open to all students, all disciplines. The award is around £26,000.
- The Ruth Whaley Scholarship–Outstanding students of non-EU or UK citizenship studying an Arts subject. The scholarship is about £3,300 and contributes in maintenance costs too.
- The Maria Luisa de Sanchez Scholarship- To students of Venezuelan nationality. It’s worth £25,000.
- The Chan and Mok Graduate Scholarship-Candidate must be permanent residents of Hong Kong. Preference will be given to the students studied at schools affiliated to Po Leung Kuk. The scholarship is £10,000.
- The Girton Hong Kong Founder’s Scholarship-Students must be permanent residents of Hong Kong. The scholarship value £10,000.
- The Irene Hallinan Scholarship-Scholarship is worth around £5,000 and is awarded for one year. Open to all students of any discipline.
- The Joyce Biddle Scholarship –This is around £10,000 and contributes in maintenance, rent and research expenses. It is open to all students in any subject.
- The Diane Worzala Memorial Fund– Open to students doing research with a historical theme. But research in the field of British Women’s History will be preferable. It is of worth £650.
Short listed candidates must write a short report on their research or study (less than 6000 words).
- The Doris Woodall Studentship-Applies to all students working in Economics or a related subject. It is worth of £6,400.
- The Stribling Award -Open to Girton students who are members of the College, undergraduates, graduate, MPhil, PhD. Studentship vale is £1,500.
- The Rhona Beare Award–Open to students studying in the area of Classics. It’s worth roughly £700.
Travel Award (Girton Students Only) :
- The Sidney and Marguerite Cody Studentship–This is for a travel and study in continental Europe about twelve months and not less than six months. This Studentship has a value of up to £3,000. Open to graduates and faculty members.
|Organization||University of Cambridge|
|Fellowship||Bachelors, Master’s, PhD, and Postdoc|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship||According to University Rules|