University of Canterbury is offering UC Doctoral Scholarships to those interested in studying a doctoral degree and receiving a scholarship at the University.
To apply for doctoral admission and the UC Doctoral Scholarship candidate will require the following:
- Supervisor: Evidence of contact with the supervisor, such as email communication, which confirms their availability and support of application. The application will not be considered unless he/she has had discussions with a potential supervisor and they have confirmed that they have the resources available to supervise the research at UC.
- Academic Documents: Degree Certificate/Diploma, full academic transcript (please provide both individual semester-wise transcripts, as well as consolidated results, where available), and grading scale, for all tertiary-level qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae: This should include academic history, work history and any relevant research experience.
- Thesis: If candidate has submitted the thesis in English, please include the full thesis. If the thesis was submitted in a language other than English, please include the thesis abstract.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (if applicable).
- Identity Document: A copy of the personal details pages from the passport. If the candidate does not yet hold a passport, then a copy of the birth certificate or national identity card may be provided instead.
How to apply:
|Organization||University of Canterbury|
|Subject areas||Any discipline|
|Fellowship amount||$21,000 per annum + domestic tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|