University of Greenwich: 15 Research Studentships and Scholarships at University of Greenwich in UK, 2016 (M.Phil / PhD / Master studentships)
University of Greenwich is offering research positions of postgraduate research studentships and scholarships for the UK as well as international students.
Organization / Departments:
- Faculty of Engineering and Sciences,
- Faculty of Education and Health,
- Faculty of Architecture and
- Faculty of Education and Health.
Note: If applicant’s first language is non-English, language proficiency score IELTS (6.5) or an equivalent, UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test will be required.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MPhil/PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for these mentioned projects:
- Understanding metabolic responses during long-term storage; the impact of the oxygen gradient on apple metabolism
- Bioinformatician: Characterisation of virus populations of food security cropsusing Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- The potential of sport as a vehicle to address social issues amongst females
- Structured systems – black art or science
- Effects of climate change on aquatic organisms at a fundamental cellular level
- Transdermal drug delivery – human skin ex-vivo assessment
- Proteolytic networks controlling cell and tissue development
- Characterising the structural dynamics of the Bacillus anthracis protective antigen pore for biomedical applications
- The parish church, memorialization and community, c. 1700 to the present day
- Design of supported nanocluster catalysts for sustainable energy applications
- Patients’ motives and explanations for non-attendance of retinal screening programmes: A mixed-method study.
- Architectural Design (AVATAR) – Theories of Posthuman Architecture
- Nursing Apprenticeships: A case study of nursing apprentices’ and workforce stakeholders’ motivations, aspirations, expectations and experiences.
- Fellowship of £14,296
- Contribution to tuition fees equivalent to the university’s Home/EU (£4,121) rate for the duration of their scholarship.
- International applicants will need to pay the remainder tuition fee (£8,029) for the 2016/17 session
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To apply for a scholarship, applicant must:
- Have a Ist-class or upper IInd-class Bachelor’s degree with honours, or
- Master’s degree (UK or UK equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Research experience (undergraduate or Master’s degree dissertation etc)
- Language proficiency score of at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test.
How to Apply: Applications need to be made online via this link.
Application Deadline: Application deadline for each project is different.
|Organization||University of Greenwich|
|Level||M.Phil / PhD / Master studentships|