The University of Sussex is pleased to offer an unconstrained number of scholarships to persuade high achieving Sussex undergraduates to continue with us to pursue for a Masters degree. The funds are available to EU, UK and non EU graduating in 2017 who have received a full-time position on a Masters course at Sussex beginning in 2018. It’s a full-time (Taught) Masters program.
Scholarship value: Students who graduate with a first-class honours degree are eligible for a £5,000 scholarship and students who graduate with an upper second-class honours degree are eligible for a £3,500 scholarship
Eligibility criteria for Applicants:
- Undergraduates from the university (UK, EU and non-EU) who passed in the current academic year and advance immediately onto a suitable full-time Masters course are eligible.
- Apply for a Masters course and obtain and accept an offer.
- To be eligible for a scholarship you should graduate with a first-class or upper second class honors degree.
- Applicant shall meet all the University’s common entry requirements.
Courses offered by University:
The scholarship relates to all full-time Masters Degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. Masters of Arts, Masters of Science, and LLM) excluding the following courses:
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Schools direct teaching courses and PGCE courses
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- MA degrees in IDS apart from MA Gender and Development
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Masters degrees at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School;
- MSc Automotive Engineering
|Organization||University of Sussex|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Eligibility||EU, non EU, UK students|
How to Apply:
Applicant shall apply for admission to an appropriate Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system. If you are offered a place, there will be an online scholarship declaration as part of the acceptance process. You must submit this declaration before last date in order to get the scholarship.
If you are accepted a Sussex Graduate Scholarship holder, you might be obligatory to carry out occasional promotional or support duties for the University. Schools of study may also have unambiguous duties they wish you to support with.