United Nations University Gender Equality Studies and Training Programme (UNU-GEST) is a research and teaching institution at University of Iceland invites applications for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships 2017 Competition.
UNU-GEST strategic research areas:
- Human security
- Societal transitions
- Applicants must be strong researchers currently based outside Iceland
- Applicants can be of any nationality but must not have spent more than 12 months in the last 3 years in the Iceland.
- Applicant must be experienced researchers; must possess PHD degree or have at least 4 years equivalent research experience.
- Applicant at the date of the deadline must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Iceland for more than a year in the preceding three years.
Expressions of interest:
- Expressions of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) on Monday 1st May 2017.
- The expression of interest should consist of the following:
- Copy of CV (following the Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship guidelines)- limited to a maximum 5 pages.
- Outline of the proposed research project (2 page)
- Send as PDF files with the file name including surname, first initial, and document title and quote “MC IF Expression of Interest 2017” in the subject line.
|Organization||University of Iceland|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Gender studies|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st May 2017|
More information about the fellowship