University of Waikato (UoW) and Institute of Healthy Ageing PhD Scholarship is offered to address challenges associated with New Zealand’s ageing population. IHA aims to improve the wellbeing of older people when they access local and regional health services, and to develop an appropriate workforce to provide such services.
Scholarship Value: Up to $22,000 per annum + domestic tuition fees for up to 3 years
- Applicant must enroll full-time in a PhD at the University of Waikato in 2017;
- Applicant must have completed, or be nearing completion of, an Honours or Masters degree in a field that aligns with the research interests of the Institute of Healthy Ageing such as; Psychology, Health Science, Social Science, Management.
- Applicant from New Zealand and permanent residents, and international students may apply.
- International students will be required to be resident in Waikato, New Zealand in order to take up this Scholarship.
- Applicant must submit an Application to enroll in the PhD programme at the University of Waikato prior to the Scholarship closing date in order to be eligible for consideration for this Scholarship. Following material must be included with the Scholarship application:
- a Personal Statement
- 2 academic references (one of which should be from either proposed PhD Chief Supervisor or a member of the academic staff at the institution at which you obtained the qualification that defines the eligibility to enter the PhD programme)
|Organization||University of Waikato (UoW)|
|Subject areas||Psychology, Health Science, Social Science, Management|
|Fellowship amount||$22,000 pa|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||14 Jul 2017|