USA Princeton Arts Fellowships: USA Princeton Arts Fellowships
Nationality: open for all nationalities
The Princeton University is inviting applications for Princeton Arts Fellowships. The fellowship is funded partly by
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation,
- David E. Kelley Society of Fellows in the Arts, and
- the Maurice R. Greenberg Scholarship Fund.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicants should be:
- early career composers
- visual artists
- directors and
- performance artists
- the applicants must be artists whose achievements have been recognized as demonstrating extraordinary promise in any area of artistic practice and teaching.
- The applicants who have a PhD degree from Princeton University are not eligible to apply.
- This fellowship cannot be used to fund work leading to a PhD or any other advanced degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English would be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English
Subject Area: any area of artistic practice and teaching
Scholarship Award: a stipend of $81,000 a year would be provided.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Contact information for 3 references
- Personal Statement of 500 words explaining how the applicant plans to use the fellowship at the moment in his/her career
- Work samples such as writing sample, images of the individual’s work, video links to performances, etc.
Application Deadline: The next application cycle for Princeton Arts Fellowships will open July 1st, 2021.
|Fellowship Amount||a stipend of $81,000 a year|
|Eligibility||Open for US and Non-US citizens|
September 14, 2021
The next application cycle will open in July 2021!!!
- Name of Organisation Field Value