USIEF : Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships is for accomplishing a PhD degree by United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF). The Fellowship program is designed for Indian students who are registered for a Ph.D. degree at an Indian institution/organization.
Duration: These fellowships are for 6 to 9 months.
Field areas: Applications are invited in the following fields only:
- Agricultural Sciences;
- Computer Science
- Education Policy and Planning;
- International Law International Security and Strategic Studies;
- Energy Studies;
- Materials Science
- Public Health;
- Study of India (anthropology, sociology, history, visual and performing arts);
- Study of the U.S. (anthropology, sociology, history, visual and performing arts);
- Urban and Regional Planning (smart cities and waste management);
- Women’s and Gender Studies.
- You will be associated to one U.S. host institution for your grant. USIEF recommends that all applicants to identify institutions with which they are wishing to be affiliated and to correspond with potential host institutions, in advance.
- If you have secured a letter of invitation from any U.S. institution, please include it as a part of your application.
Grant Benefits: The fellowships provide
- a monthly stipend,
- Accident and Sickness Program for Exchanges per U.S.
- You should have done adequate research in the relevant field,
- You should be registered for your PhD. at an Indian institution on or before September 1, 2018.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online. Please visit Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships for details (see the link below).
|Organization||United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF)|
|Subject areas||Multiple disciplines|
|Eligibility||Registered PhD students|
|Deadline||July 15, 2020|
- Name of Organisation Field Value