Indo-US and T Forum – (USISTEF) Fund
United States-India Science and Technology Endowment Fund Commercializing Technologies for societal impact. Both government of the United States of America (Department of State) and that of India (Department of Science & Technology) have established the United States – India Science & Technology Endowment Fund (USISTEF) for promotion of joint activities that would lead to innovation and techno-entrepreneurship through the application of science and technology.
- Biomedical devices & diagnostics
- Food and nutrition products
- Preventive & curative measures to improve health
- Financial inclusion
- Information and communication technology
- Water Empowering Citizens:
Bi-national teams of entrepreneurs and innovators with:
- Innovative product or technology beyond the idea stage
- High societal impact
- Significant potential to commercialize within 2-3 years
The Endowment Fund activities are implemented and administered through the bi-national Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF).
The fund aims to select and subsequently financially support promising joint U.S.-India entrepreneurial (candidates) initiatives that address the theme of “commercializing technologies for societal impact” through the competitive grant program.
Funding Grants size up to Rs. 2.50 crores or approx $ 400,000.
Proposals must include a min. of one partner from each participating country
The bi-national teams can include:
- Incorporated companies including start-ups; or
- Non-incorporated entities; or
- Individuals or consortia from academia, government laboratories, non-government R&D institutions CALL FOR EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
|Organization||United States – India Science and Technology Endowment Fund (USISTEF)|
|Subject areas||Mentioned above|
|Salary||Rs. 2.50 crores or approx $ 400,000|
|Eligibility||Indian and USA partners|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Address United States