V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarships: V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarships
Application Deadline: 2nd April 2020
Nationality: open for all
The SOAS Centre of religions exists to promote the academic study of religions. It leads the development of online and distance learning postgraduate programmes in finance, management, public policy, development and diplomacy.
It was founded in 1916.
Host institution: SOAS University of London
Level of Study: Master’s degree program
Subject area: A taught masters in Religious Studies with Reference to Hinduism.
- Full-time MA History
- MA Religion in Global Politics
- MA Religions of Asia and Africa and
- MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation and
- MA South Asian Area Studies
- Applicants must either possess or expect to be awarded a First-Class Honours Degree or equivalent.
- The candidates who have a non-UK degree should be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and in transcripts.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the full-time eligible taught master’s programmes.
How to Apply: Online
- The applicant must submit an online application for admission in the master’s degree at SOAS.
- After a confirmation for admission is obtained, the applicant can submit an online application form for the award.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1st June 2020.
- If the offer is conditional on English, the applicant should arrange his/her English test and ensure that the English requirements are met as soon as possible.
Documents Required: These documents must be submitted with the application.
- an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK
- 2 references,
- Detailed CV
- Research proposal.
Scholarship Value: Each scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees and provides maintenance.
|Organization||SOAS University of London|
|Subject Area||Listed above|
|Fellowship Amount||Tuition fees and maintenance|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||2nd April 2020|