RMIT University offers Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship (VCPS), awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential to domestic and international students pursuing a research PhD degree.
Scholarship Value (VCPS):
- Stipend: $41,150 per annum pro rata (full-time study)
- Research support allowance: $5,000 per annum
- HDR publication award: $10,000 (payable on thesis submission)
- Relocation allowance for the cost of relocating in order to take up their postgraduate research program, up to $515 per adult and $255 per child to a maximum of $1,540
- Paid sick, maternity and parenting leave
- International candidate will also receive: tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship; cost of an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy for the standard duration of your program.
- 3 years; full-time; possibility of a 6 month extension (subject to satisfactory progress)
Number of scholarships: 10 awards
- Applicant must hold Master by research
- Applicant must Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- Applicant must hold Honours degree achieving first class honours
- Applicant must hold 4 year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80% or above).
- Applicant must be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or an international
- Applicant must have applied for a full-time PhD program at RMIT.
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|