BPP University is dedicated to prepare a professional career. They offer a strong commercial approach, within a business culture designed to help you stand out in the workplace after you graduate. The programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health.
|Fellowship Level||Masters and Bachelors|
|Subject areas||Law, Business, Finance and Health|
|Fellowship amount||Full cost of tuition and is valid for the duration of the programme.|
|Deadline||· 1 July forSeptember intake|
· 1 October for January intake
· 1 February for May intake
About the Program
The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship is open to any student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme.
Law, Business, Finance and Health
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University;
- be a first generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher education student in your family);
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show a clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
- To apply for this scholarship please download theApplication Form (Click) indicating which programme you are applying for and submit it together with your 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career, together with your academic record to date.
- Then email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International enquiries and applications
142-144 Uxbridge Road,
London W12 8AW
Help and advice for international students
Tel: (+44) 03331 226478
Other Important Information: Click here
- Name of Organisation Field Value