The Vision for Robotics Laboratory at the Department of Mechanical & Processl Engineering at the ETH Zurich is inviting applications for a postdoc researcher.
About the Program:
The department is looking for a brilliant and motivated researcher with a strong milieu in Robotics Vision and/or Computer to join the Vision for Robotics Lab of ETH Zurich. The focus is on the development of acuity for robotic systems. The postdoctoral researcher will be awarded a full time position with a competitive salary in a highly motivated research team which offers superb infrastructure and environment. This position offers the prospect to engage with a number of high-impact associations with academia and industry.
ETH Zurich is one of the leading international universities for technology and the natural sciences. It is well known for its excellent education, ground-breaking fundamental research and for implementing its results directly into practice.
- The candidate must have a doctorate degree in a related subject from a renowned university (or near completion), excellent analytical skills and good knowledge in Computer Vision, Robotics and at least one publication at I/ECCV, CVPR, BMVC, PAMI, RSS, IJRR, TRO or equivalent conferences and journals.
- Proficiency in oral and written English skills is expected.
Application Procedure and Requirements:
- Applications should be submitted online addressed to Prof. Margarita Chli, Vision for Robotics Lab
- Motivation letter with a statement of achievements, research interests and objectives (1-2 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade transcripts of all obtained degrees (in English)
- Names and contact details of referees (3)
- 2 publications with the your name as the main contributor (provide links or PDFs as evidence)
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Robotics|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Deadline||A first-come-first-served policy|
For further information contact Prof. Margarita Chli, firstname.lastname@example.org