Visiting Scholar in Women’s Studies
Applications for the Bank of Montreal Visiting Scholar in Women’s Studies for the year 2017-2018 are open now, Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies at the University of Ottawa. The main aim of this fund is to attract highly qualified researchers working on feminist, women’s or gender issues.
Duration and value:
- Visiting Scholar stay must be from 3 to 6 months within the university’s academic year, from September to April.
- Successful recipient will receive a max of $4,000, which may be used to supplement research and/or travel expenses.
- Scholars with alternative funding will also be considered.
- The Visiting Scholar will be required to present their ongoing research project in conferences and/or seminars and to interact with the community of students and colleagues.
- Applicant from Canadian and non-Canadian scholars are invited to apply for the fellowship
- Applicant can be both tenured and untenured faculty, and from post-doctoral or independent scholars who are pursuing critical feminist research.
- Applicant must have a Doctoral degree to be considered for this position.
- Letter of intent
- detailed statement of the research project (2 pages maximum)
- copies (or links to) of recent publications
- dates of the proposed stay at the University of Ottawa
- Names of two referees
Send applications to:
Bank of Montreal Visiting Scholar in Women’s Studies
Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies, University of Ottawa
Social Sciences Building, 120 University, room 11002, Ottawa, Ontario, KIN 6N5 Canada
Telephone : (613) 562-5791 ; Fax : (613) 562-5994
E-mail : mcharbo@uOttawa.ca
|Organization||University of Ottawa|
|Fellowship Level||Researcher (visiting fellowship)|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 December 2017|
For Further Details: Click